Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Some popular quotes that motivated IITians to achieve their goals


Hi all,

This is just a sample and by no means exhaustive.


I just went around my corridor last evening upon getting a request from Prashanth sir of CONCEPTREE. one of my other wing mate himself is also a student of my batch at CONCEPTREE Chennai. Cutting the story short, I got like 10 responses after which I ran a small survey on LAN chat over the weekend. This is what I could compile from the thoughts of IITM folks.


"IITJEE. That can only happen through sheer and sensible hard work and dedication"

“ Tough times do not last, tough people do!”


“ Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, it only empties today of its strength”


“ All birds find shelter in rain. Eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common. Attitude makes a difference”



“ Opportunities come to those who believe in it and work for it”
“ Second chances don’t come easily”
“ Power comes in response to a need, not a desire”
“ Ever thought your life sucks, just think of the poorest and helpless person you ever saw or met”
“ You will never be able to work hard if you think of it as work, make it your passion”


Hope this has been useful. And of course, I haven't shared mine. While I was at CONCEPTREE thiruvanmiyur, we had an IIT student (3nd year) helping us in doubts etc.,. Now he is quite popular in teaching circles (Mr Vamsi). He used to say something in Telugu which goes like this " At any point in IIT preparation if you find yourself in comfort zone, it means you are in wrong direction". He always used to ask us to keep checking this aspect of the journey. 

So true that at that time around 11 of us from that branch alone could join IITs/NITs because of motivation and support rendered by him to us.


Hope this has been useful. Thanks Prashanth sir (CT) for giving me this opportunity.


Regards
Lokesh Vijay
IITM- Bio Technology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
^ Scroll to Top